ENGINEERING, AUTOMATION, EQUIPMENT, COMPOSITE PROCESS AND IIoT
Composite preforms (QEE-FORMs) are tailored by shape, polymer, and fiber type and optimized for mechanical performance and manufacturability. The QEE-FORMs are manufactured in our fully automated production cell. The preforms are then ready to be directly inserted into our customer’s forming process, e.g. injection molding (incl. LFT, “Organo Sheet”) or compression molding (incl. GMT, LFT, “Organo Sheet”, SMC)
We support our customers to make commercially viable and profitable inventions and to find cost effective solutions in high volume composites. With experts from a world-leading laboratory and Purdue scientists, we shorten the time for industrialization.
EELCEE offers several products, designed for use in composites fabrication, primarily targeted toward the high-speed/high-volume automotive market but also including the electronic and construction markets.
Our composite technology enables cost effective production of composite parts for high volume applications with large design freedom. EELCEE provides all types of composite preforms, tailored for any shape and material type and adapted to your products and production technique.
We strive to facilitate fast and efficient technology transfer and implementation.
In short, our aim is to help our customers to make lighter, stronger and thinner products in large scale, with design flexibility and fast production cycle times.
CAE services range from part design and CAE analyses to prototyping and small series manufacturing with process evaluation.
· Concept design- structural concepts, loads, design for manufacturing
· Deep CAE knowledge and partnerships with leading Universities.
· CAE methods development since 1995 with global companies.
· Possess extensive CAE data on various applications
· Performed validation testing on challenging material & methods
· Process and mechanical performance evaluation with prototype testing
· Extensive documentation on design, processing and testing
· Automotive components: from steel/thermoset to thermoplastic composite parts
CONTROL SYSTEM SERVICE
EELCEE offers industrial automation support through support agreements.
Our engineers offer full system and application support.
Experience in all major PLC & B&R automation control system
Electrical & System Engineers
Customized service to meet the requirements
Remote & On-Site Support
Not only a service agreement but for emergency support, please feel free to contact us.